seriously tho.

 

No but, what, why, how formalities?

 

Life is a fucker, even when it really isn’t.

Choices, the illusion of freedom, the chains of money and the glow of learning, how they manage to fool us. For at the end of the day, sleep, be it on rocks. Comfort, be it short-lived and love, be it one sided are the only sensible parameters. Funnily, though, they seem to be most disregarded.

‘Sleep is for the dead’ I’ve heard. From absolute idiots. Idiots I respect. Idiots with knowledge, idiots with PhDs. Idiots nonetheless.  As if.

‘Get out of your comfort zone’ to these people I like to ask, what exactly is a comfort zone? Simply a place of familiarity. If it is, in fact crucial for me to step out of it, why must I familiarize myself to anything at all? Why routine? Why friends? Another commonly avoided question –for how long am I to avoid the comfort zone? If at 22 I need to step out, why do i need to settle at 25? How am I supposed to settle and step out? Don’t be ridiculous. Stop living your life by quotes.

‘Love is a bitch’. NO. YOU ARE.

 

-aaryapar .

cause indecisive mere naam ka triat hai.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Overdue Release

Darkness for me.